Friday, December 2, 2016

Duct Tape Coins

They are about the size and weight of a silver dollar and way cool!!! On the back side is the blog address  ducttape2thefuture.blogspot  so that people that get one of these can go to the blog and see pictures of new rolls added to the World Duct Tape Collection. Also there is a place to write the name and number of the roll.

My idea is now that I have signed rolls from 65 world countries I will engrave the country and roll number on the back of a coin and give it to the person that got that specific roll for the collection. This will continue forward as rolls come in to complete the collection of all 200 plus countries of the world! Want a coin? Check the list and send me a roll from a country not on the list.

As always the list of all countries I have rolls from is printed in a previous blog post of 5-29-14.

No comments:

Post a Comment